Brave is a community of women (dating steadily, engaged, married, separated, or divorced) who have experienced betrayal and loss as a result of their loved one’s struggle with life-dominating sexual sin.
PLEASE Check out our NEW BLOG!!! Share it far and wide!!! Some Ladies from our Monday night group have taken on a Warrior names and are sharing their truth and hope so that others may know that they are not alone and that we have HOPE in Christ and the Community that helps us Heal and Grow!
BLOG: Hope Warrior Tribe
Brave meets weekly to give women an opportunity to:
- grieve with others who identify with our pain
- to begin breaking free from harmful and distorted patterns of thinking
- to learn how to set healthy boundaries that guard our hearts, thoughts, and behaviors
- to allow God to use authentic relationships to heal and transform us from the inside out
- to begin to see the bigger picture of God’s work in our lives , and His purpose for us
- to share from our own experience, strength and hope, and encourage each other to Dream again!
Brave is about healthy relationships – relationships with God and other sisters that help us walk this life with grace, truth, and love, regardless of the choices our loved-ones make along the way.
We are discussing the book – Intimate Treason: Healing the Trauma for Partners Confronting Sex Addiction, by Claudia Black et al.
Link: Intimate Treason
When: Monday Evenings
What: BRAVE – Women Only
Time: 6:30 to 8:00
Where: Parkway Hills Methodist Church, 1468 Highland Colony Parkway, Madison, MS 39110
Monday Evening Schedule
6:30 – Large Group Gathering – Workbook Focus / Teaching
7:00 – Small Group Sharing
8:00 – Dismissal